> Thanks Troy and Tim, the navigation is now up against the top of the page,
> but now it is on the wrong side. I have floated both the navigation and
> logo left but it is showing the logo on the right not on the left-why is
> that?:
> http://www.copywritecolombia.com/mediabuying.htm

You missed my part about floating the navigation right.  If you float it right,
it'll butt up against the right side of the page instead of the left.

Change <div id="navigation" style="float:left"> to <div id="navigation"
style="float: right">, and you should get something closer to what you wanted.

---Tim