Dear List,

I've got an template roughly like this:

what I want to achieve is that the 'menu_2' div is hidden if there is no
content in it, and fills 200 px wide if filled, and the content div
musn't  wrap around it:

example 1: menu_2 has content
_______________________________
|  menu_2    |     content                           |
|                  |                                           |

example 2: menu_2 is empty
|                    content                              |

the template in question:
http://magentawinds.eu/fileadmin/template/

Do I need to change the div order? And which CSS would work?

Regards,