Take a look at this page:
http://www.indiana.edu/~intlserv/orientation/arrival_housing.php, and scroll
down to the cab company list.

In Firefox 3.6, the bullets appear correctly.  However, that's the only place
it's right.  The problem, I believe, is that I've floated the first thing in
the list.  Because in Webkit (Chrome, and Safari, and Arora) the bullet shows
up in front of the first non-floated element.  In Opera, it shows up twice-
once in front of the float, and once in front of the non-float.  And in IE,
there's no bullet at all.  And of course, in IE6/7, the bullet's in the wrong
place, AND the non-float is on a new line.

I don't think I'm looking for a solution, actually, because this is the
umpteenth problem I've run into with this structure.  So I think I might just
give up and re-work it.  But it thought it might amuse you all to see something
this screwed up.

---Tim