I have a grid of all the CSS3 selectors and browser support on my  blog at
http://www.standardista.com/css3/css3-selector-browser-support

The values and properties are on my old blog at
http://www.evotech.net/blog/2010/02/css3-properties-values-browser-support/
this is a huge file, so it may take a bit if you're on low bandwidth

I go into further detail on a few of the CSS3 modules:

Border Properties
http://www.standardista.com/css3/css3-border-properties

Background Properties:
http://www.standardista.com/css3/css3-background-properties

Font-face
http://www.standardista.com/css3/font-face-browser-support

Columns (just browser grid, no explanation yet)
http://www.standardista.com/css3/css3-columns-browser-support

Note taht for all of these posts, except for columns, the grid of support is at
the top, and quirks and usage are explained at the bottom.

I also did a presentation on CSS3 properties that are supported well enough to
be used, since there are IE workarounds for them.
http://www.standardista.com/css3-implementable-features

Note that sites like Twitter.com are using CSS3, and it degrades nicely to IE.
As long as it looks decent in IE, it doesn't need to look identical in all
browsers.  standardista, for example, is all CSS3 and HTML5. I works fine in
IE7 and IE8, but has added appearance features in CSS3 supporting browsers.  I
think that is the way to go. No need to hold back to cater to non-supporting
browsers, but you defnitely want your sites to work everywhere.

-Estelle
http://www.standardista.com