Philippe,

Thank you for responding.

> input[type="button"]:focus::-moz-focus-inner {
> outline: none;
> border: transparent;
> }

This is very close to working. It does remove the undesired borders.

But, when I actually click a button, while it has focus, it shifts
downward by one pixel, pushing the rest of the styling around.

I tried setting the border to "none", and to "0", and they all work for
making the border invisible, but I keep getting this shifting behaviour
on focus.

Any idea why this shifting behaviour is happening? it seems like there
is still a one pixel border being created on focus, even though it is
invisible.

> PS - in the future, please start a new thread instead of changing the topic
> of an existing thread. Thank you.

That's strange. I was certain I began a new thread. I didn't reply to
any other.

In any case, sorry about that. I wouldn't ordinarily do that.

--
Dave M G