Hello all -

Just looking for some expert advice for how to approach one part of a new
project.  The following jpg comp is all that exists yet, as I'm just now
building out the site and would like to know how to proceed on the 3 main
headings/choice options on the page.

http://www.springfieldmo.gov/strategicplan/images/concept.jpg

The 3 headings that are "listen" "create" and "embark" are image based.  I
had originally thought of using one image and a CSS sprite approach to show
the part for each heading that is needed. But then I got to thinking that
each of these really should be treated as an h2 header.  I've never done any
CSS image replacement, but wondered what the prevailing ideas on here would
be as to how to treat this issue?

- simple, stand alone images
- h2 tags with image replacement, and if so, what's considered the current,
best method
- CSS sprite
- h2 tags w/ images as backgrounds (this would negate the use of the font,
which I do like)
- something else I haven't thought of

Thanks for some advice in advance.

Christopher Akins