Hi,

I have a Joomla module installed that feeds articles into a small
block. The module lets me choose show or hide the 'read more' link,
which I have hidden. For now I do not want people to click on the
title or read more link to go the article, it is simply for show.
However the title is still clickable and I don't want it to be. Is
there anyway to disable a link via CSS? I want to display it, just not
have it working as a link.

I have thought that an option (trick) could be to remove text
decoration of underline on rollover and possibly change the cursor to
be ?? (the standard one when hovering over normal text). At least this
way user will not see the cursor for link, and not try clicking.

BR, CB