Hi List,

I have a page that seems to have a has layout bug in IE, and for the life of
me I can't figure out how to track down the problem child.  The page is
www.neptac.org/employment and you can see that the page has a horizontal
scrollbar showing up in IE7.  It's not there in Firefox.  It must have
something to do with my table and it might be buried in the tinytable
javascript library I'm using to format the table, but for the life of me I
can't see what is going wrong.  If I shorten the width of the table in
style.css the width of the page becomes smaller so my thinking is that I
must be banging into an IE has layout issue.  Help!

Jan