> How do I place an image on top of another image?

Umm.  Can we have an example of what you want?  There are many options here,
and depending on the effect you're looking for, some may or may not work.  For
example: do you want the bottom image to be visible under the top image
(translucent)?  Are the images the same size or is one going to frame the
other?  Or are you looking for a "scattered photographs" effect?  All of these
would have significantly different solutions, but all fall under "one image on
top of another."

---Tim