> Stuart King wrote:
>> Hi :
>>
>> I need to logo to be on top.
>>
>> 2. I need the yellow background to be at 75% opacity
>>
>> 3. I need the text and image in the .mc_50 and .mc_50r classes to
>> be at 100%
>> opacity
>>
>> Please help

>> http://www.clarksburgwineco.com/index_sk.html
>>
>> thank you.
>>
>> --Stuart
>>

> <aside>
> A cup of tea and perhaps a little more passive approach to the
> tyography
> might be nice, too...
> </aside>
>
> Best,
> ~d

Haha, I'll have a cuppa too.

But I think it's pretty cool. Just use a 1x1px tranpsarent PNG
background image (repeat) for your opacity problem. It'll just make it
easier.

Menu is a bit tricky to navigate - bigger maybe. The main body of text
could do with more space to the left. Considering you are using browns
everywhere I think you could get away with using two fonts for
headlines e.g. H1: something; H2: something else.

If you're out off tea a few crates of wine will do.

Cheers, CB