The margin for h5 is set to 0. The space you see above the other h5 is
from the p's margin. Those p tags are in the blockquotes.

But there is no p above the mentioned h5. If you want a margin above any
h5 regardless of what elements are above it you should add a margin-top
to the styles of h5:
h5 {
     font-size: 110%;
     margin: 1em 0 0 0;
     padding: 0;
}

Best regards

Christian
*Editura GmbH & Co. KG*
Tempelhofer Damm 2 · 12101 Berlin
www.editura.de
AG Berlin-Charlottenburg · HRA 43189 B · USt.Id. DE217180548
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Szymanski