The URI is the same, some js errors will be taken care later.
http://www.nuvemk.com/nascer/

Taking seriously (as ever) this list suggestions,
I will then start with the screen size issues.
Then, pass to IE7 issues.

If I properly understood Philippe Wittenbergh, by using @media screen,
we can target the width of the viewport.
Since this was designed for a 1024 maximized window, we are talking of
955px wide more or less.
However, the main issue, as David tests suggested, seems to be the
height more then the width, even if, both, need to be taken care of.

If I properly understood the advantage of media query over a js
solution, is that media query, actually, allow us to read the width
and the height of the viewport.
So, if we have side bars or top bars on our browser, we can actually
target those spaces as well.

We will then, see the actual site on a 1024x768 pixel, add some top
and lateral bars, and see what space we have left on the view port.
We will then, change website proportions to accommodate this constrains.

We will do the same for 1152x720 and 1280x720 dimensions.
And have a separate css for each of those. Or, better yet, have only
declared those properties that directly imply the layout size.

If the user as a resolution narrow then this width, a full vertical
height version will be used.

What are your thoughts on this workflow?

Please advice,
Márcio