2010/7/6 Dipesh Parmar <dipesh.par...@ntlworld.com>:
> I've been developing a site www.audiocatz.com and had a few layout problems
> which have all been eradicated and validated except one. The only problem i
> have left is the header text is too close to the menu in internet explorer
> and i cant find a way of keeping the original space which shows up fine in
> Safari, Firefox etc. Can anyone help?
>
> regards
>
> Dipesh

Even if it works, I believe we need no div surrounding our ul because
both are blocks. So the problem may be related with something else.
Still, I haven't and I can't test it right now, but I've noticed that
the div you have surrounding your UL isn't containing your list.
If you give a overflow:auto; and a specific width, on the div, could
that help ?

Márcio