Hi,

Ok I have an image for my background. It's repeating but because it's
not a tiling pattern it looks odd if you are zoomed out so far that
you can't see it. One option could be to remove the repeating and have
some kind of effect, e.g. gradient, that dissolves the image into a
suitable background colour. But I don't really want to do that. What
I'd like is to flip the image horizontally and vertically when it is
repeated so that the images are seamless (mirrored). I have found some
CSS that will flip an image but not that's not really what I want. I
think it's going to involve some javascript and CSS so can anyone help
with pointers?

TY, CB