In this case, a reset sheet is not an option. I'm inserting new,
standards based code into a legacy, (deeply nested) table-based
layout. It would play havoc with the pages on which I'm working. But
... I could try resetting the specific elements, and see what effect
that has.

Thanks Tom and Stuart.

--

Marc Luzietti