TriState Advantage, Kris Jacobson wrote:
> Thank you, this worked but I don't understand why. I went back to my
> references and they said the overflow property is for when the content is
> larger then the settings on the space allows. But I had the settings of the
> box at auto.
> If I add more content to the box then will it be hidden as this is the area I
> will be adding to?

You have no CSS included in the CSS file for #wrapper, and you opened
and closed #wrapper in the wrong order. My guess is that this happened
to you because you marched to two  different drums within the same
layout. You took only some of the corrections the first drummer offered,
and mixed those up [ literally ] with the corrections that the second
drummer offered.

"Too many cooks spoil the broth."

Best,
~d