Am 03.08.2010 17:11, schrieb jdr...@fuse.net:
> Hello Group,
>
> Some weirdness I have going on a test page that using a jquery image rotator
> and CSS divs layout.   The HTML code has been validated and passed.  The CSS
> code has some errors in the styles applied to some scripts and that will be
> corrected during testing.  I will be happy to spend the time during the day
> today to correct what css errors I can if required before any help can be
> given, just let me know.
>
> If I use the page as planned, the jquery rotator loses it's linking
> capabilities.  If I remove/comment out the two divs directly after the div
> holding the image rotator, the linking capabilities are once again active.
>
> Here is the URL to the page with the divs removed and linking working:
>
> http://www.junglejims.com/MAY2010-06152010/cookingschool/indextest2.html
>
> Here is the URL to the page with the divs added and linking not working:
>
> http://www.junglejims.com/MAY2010-06152010/cookingschool/indextest3.html
>

> Looking for the fix or a solution to make the divs and the image rotator work
> together.
>

> --
> Thanks!
>
> Jeff

div#main has "float: left;"

The following div#company seems to cover (in z-order) then div#main
(allthough its contents start below the div#main) and therefore the
links in the div#main are visible, but not accessible. You can still
access them with the Tab key though.

Try to define "clear: both;" for div#company.

Best regards

Christian Kirchhoff
*Editura GmbH & Co. KG*
Tempelhofer Damm 2 · 12101 Berlin
www.editura.de
AG Berlin-Charlottenburg · HRA 43189 B · USt.Id. DE217180548
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Szymanski