Kim Brooks Wei wrote:
> Thanks, people, for checking this. It seems to look OK on Mac. I'm
> concerned with Windows and Linux browsers now.
>
> David, thanks for taking a look. I didn't know precisely what you
> wanted me to check but I did see some rendering problems with my
> static image and consequently, I substantially reworked my layout. Are
> you seeing the same behaviour you did before - and what is it, may I
> ask, that's not rendering correctly.
>
> The static image not repeating is an issue I'm struggling with. On
> some browsers that happens. I don't know how to stop the page from
> stretching, either.
>
> Best,
> Kimi

re: <http://thewei.com/>

Open the page in an 800 window in Mac FF, Camino, Mac Safari, Mac
SeaMonkey, and Mac Opera. Pull the horizontal scrollbar all the way to
the right [ I did not look at it in any version of IE and I do not have
Linux ].

The "big cat and company" may need a little tender loving care...

Best,
~d
PS Please bottom post. Thanks.

--