Charles Turner wrote:
I've got a simple page that is supposed to render a font on the iPad at the
same size in both portrait and landscape modes. It contains the following
markup:

and in a media query for the (portrait) display mode:

-webkit-text-size-adjust: 133.3333%;

When I view the page on the iPad simulator all looks well, but on the actual
hardware, the font looks slightly bolded in landscape mode (or narrower in
portrait, depending on your perspective).

Charles Turner

Welcome!

An off-the-wall guess [ no iPad or iPad simulator ], try:
instead of:

Best,
~d

--