http://www.coastalind.com/ciordersample.html

Does anyone have any suggested CSS coding that would
streamline this page?

Not really, no. CSS cannot be used to reduce *content*, only to style it. Your issue is one of markup - how best to represent thousands of items in a form - and, thus, isn't really suitable for this list, IMO.

- Bobby

I disagree. There are ways to style forms, so why not!? Streamlined makes me think that you're talking about speed so maybe adding images and things isn't such a good idea in that sense but would make it look better. Ermm, google it - there's lots out there. 'styling forms with CSS'...