Hi all,

Perhaps because it is Friday my brain is not functioning as well as it
usually does.

I have a suckerfish menu that I am trying to get the second-level element to
remain highlighted when a third level list is opened. I'm assuming that is
possible, because I can do so with the first-level list. The first level
remains highlighted when the second level is opened. I just need the same
behavior to carry through to the next menu level down.

I've been fighting with someone else's code on this. I've resolved all of my
other issus, except for this one nagging point. (I know there are issues
with IE7 still.) I'm just trying to get this one last piece working with
current browsers.

Anyone out there care to take a look and help me get my bearings?

Here is the link:

http://hairydogstaging1.com

Thanks!

--Rob