It's a while since I did a 3 column layout, and while looking around a
couple of sites (Alex Robinson's onetruelayout and Matthew James
Taylor's) I realised that most of this information is 4-5 years old.
Which of the gotchas are still valid in latest versions? (I recall not
using onetruelayout originally because of scrollbar issues in Opera)

My requirements are:
- 3 columns, percentage width based) (one is purely decorative and
will contain only a background image)
- wrapper will be fluid with maximum and minimum widths set
- any order (in fact there will be four templates using all 4 possible
order permutations)
- image backgrounds on some columns (difficult with
- full height columns
- sticky footer

Are there any more up-to-date layout articles?
--
Richard Grevers, New Plymouth, New Zealand
Dramatic Design www.dramatic.co.nz