Hey,

I have just been handed this: http://wolves.redrunner.co.uk/
The creator has used a template that has since been removed from the place he got it from. I'm trying to save it rather than rebuild it from scratch. Firstly the validation errors seem to be mainly to do with doctype. Any ideas what it should be? I have a really nasty bug appearing in safari 5.0.2 mac osx. Two scroll bars and white space at the bottom of the page. It's not like that in FF. It also doesnt appear in the admin sde so I think it has something to with the content. Most of the the styling problems aren't too hard to fix (if it's not in tables anyway) so I am not too fussed with fixing those yet.

Thanks, Chris