OK..Here's a link to a graphic showing the dotted line and its position which I'm after:

http://thinkplan.org/workshop/pix/dottedline.jpg

thanks!

John

On Nov 18, 2010, at 2:42 PM, David Laakso wrote:

On 11/18/10 4:34 PM, John wrote:

But I'd like to ad a dotted line between to paragraphs...

Others have answered your question. However, if you are still having difficulty, it always a good idea to put the page in question on a public server and provide a clickable link to it in your post to the list. Otherwise, we all get to play an endless guessing game as to what you are after, rather than providing what may well be a very simple definitive answer.

John

Best,
~d

--