On 12/1/10 6:26 PM, Greg Wilker wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: David Laakso
Subject: Re: [css-d] floating newsletter links in IE8?

On 12/1/10 5:54 PM, Greg Wilker wrote:
Anyone know why the "Past Newsletters" element is not floating to the
right
properly in IE8?

It is perfect in FF...

http://dogtrekker.com

Looks the same to me in FF, and IE 6/7/8 on this end...
If I switch IE8 in "compatible view", it is correct. Otherwise, it is above
the logo instead of floating within the text and the text wrapping around
it.

Dunno Greg. It may be that I do not understand the issue. Or, it may be that a "native-box" behaves differently than what I'm running and seeing.

Either way, regardless of view type in IE, IE 6/7/8 behaves the same as FF/3.6.12 on this end.

The entire newletter block is above the logo at 800 and 1150.
And it is adjacent to the logo and primary content block at 1260, 1400, and 1680.

Mac OS X 10.4 running  IE on Parallels XP.

Best,
~d

--
:: desktop and mobile ::