On 12/2/10 8:30 PM, Matthew P. Johnson wrote:

http://applegateelements.com/new/lightweight%20image%20gallery.shtml

The photo gallery only. When I added the code to the site I am working on it
pushed the nav down from the header image so I am looking for a backup in
case I can't figure out where the conflict is with the nav and header
image.
[Matthew P. Johnson] :)

I don't know. But you might validate. State the OS/browsers that give you difficulty in your post. Find a decent e-mail client [ I've heard some use Thunderbird ]. And, remember -- not to forget -- that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Best,
~betty crocker

--
:: desktop and mobile ::