Felix wrote:

> IE6 use is down to less than 5%, deprecated by M$ even.

Yes, I wasn't going to worry about IE6, until I had a specific reason to do so.

Philippe wrote:

>As far as I can see without checking in IE 6 ...
> the issue is not one of box model, but margin-doubling on floated blocks
> Your images have a left margin, IE 6 doubles that, and making a mess.
> The usual fix:

Worked beautifully. Thanks so much!

Georg wrote:

> While you're fixing IE6, note that you have serious typos in the IE6
> stylesheet link in that page...

Thanks for pointing that out. I dispensed with the extra stylesheet
because the margin-doubling doesn't require one, but no wonder I was
getting nowhere with that stylesheet.

As I sent my post last night, I felt like the shoemaker setting out
shoe leather and lasts for the elves, knowing that when I woke up this
morning I would find my web page stitched together properly. Thank you
all!

Beth