On 1/6/2011 2:48 PM, Shanna Cramer wrote:
Ok, I had a similar issue to this on two websites. I thought finding an
answer on one would help with the other. Not so.

This is driving me nuts. IE7 the menu is all bad, IE8 only the home page
menu is bad.

Site: http://www.fargoparks.com/
css: http://www.fargoparks.com/css/home.css

Hi Shanna,

fist of all, you are using a version of Pop Menu Magic that was retired over 2 years ago. The stacked menu is an IE7 and under problem. The home page of your site has an IE compatibility meta tag set to emulate IE7. You can contact us directly, even via telephone, for support or you can upgrade to PMM2. To fix your current menu you simply need to follow the instructions in the user guide for what to do in older versions of IE when you set your root menu items to auto width.

I would suggest you contact us directly since we are talking about an obsolete product.

--
Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com