At 13:53 -0500 on 01/10/2011, Rory Bernstein wrote about [css-d] slight layout change: center numbers in circles.:

Hello All,

http://mcgivney.ehclients.com/

On this page, you will see a big jQuery slideshow thing. I has some numbers in circles that let you select the slide to see. How can I get the numbers centered exactly in the circles? I can't seem to figure that out.

Thank you,
Rory

You can also just use the numbers in the U+2776-U+2793 range which will give you 1-10 as Serif numbers in black or white circles as well as Sans-Serif 1-10 in black circles. Why fool around when the characters exist in your fonts?
--

Bob Rosenberg
RockMUG Webmaster