On Tuesday, January 18, 2011 6:33:03 pm Matthew P. Johnson wrote:
> [...]

No.  The issue here is that CSS has no "after click" state.

It could (in theory -- I haven't tried) do this if you wanted the folder to
extend when you hover over it (:hover), or when you tab on to it with the
keyboard (:focus) (including the graphics), but it can't do it on a click.
You need Javascript to catch the click and do something with it (ie switch the
CSS from display: none to display: block).

---Tim