David Laakso wrote:

I think TJK's drop-down may meet your requirement...
Script-free modern browsers / keyboard-friendly
<http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/keyboard_friendly_dropdown_menu/default.asp>

Bearing in mind that the title of the thread
is "... /without javascript/", I am somewhat
concerned that the TJK dropdown does not meet
this criterion : its description includes the
statement "It uses non-obtrusive Javascript
There is no use of inline event handlers", so
it would seem that JavaScript /is/ involved.

Philip Taylor
--
Not sent from my i-Pad, i-Phone, Blackberry, Blueberry, or any
such similar poseurs' toy, none of which would I be seen dead