Just a quick-and-dirty work with my console on Chrome with some Google ads:

http://onwebdev.blogspot.com/2011/02/css-styling-google-adsense.html

I didn't test it because I don't have an AdSense account (it's impossible to me to make money with all the trash I write :-D) so it would be interesting if some of you can actually make some tests and report the results here on css-d.

This is actually something that I want to bring up on the public W3C CSS test suite someday, because specs don't say what happens when styles are generated via JavaScript or embedded externally using an iframe.

Consider that an iframe is treated as a completely brand new document within a main document, so it's confusing to use CSS in such cases.

let me know. HTH.

Gabriele :-)

http://www.css-zibaldone.com
http://www.css-zibaldone.com/test/  (English)