From: Kevin A. Cameron <kevinacame...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [css-d] Same CSS, Same Browser But Looks Different Locally/Online
To: "Elli Vizcaino" <elli...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 2:23 PM

You've compared the markup side by side with a diff program like WinMerge?
Is the local version created by using the save feature in your browser? I've
noticed that some browsers will actually change the markup in that process.

What parts are changing? The whole site? or just some content/header? Try
creating a page that only has the issues that are changing to reduce the
variables.
To get around the NDA, just strip out the content/images and post that for us
to look at.

Kevin