Yes, like the bottom. I can add any tags needed in the form.

I'll give this a try shortly, thanks!

--
Debbie

On 4/29/2011 9:12 AM, Tim Duffy wrote:
you want the top styled like the bottom. right?

is the<br>  tag dynamically generated in the top form?

if you get rid of that, add the property overflow:hidden to
.wpcf7-form div.textInput

then play with the bottom margin to get what you want

on the checkboxes there is a display:block on the span around the
text. move that to the span around both the checkbox and the text.

Tim

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Debbie Campbell