Thanks so much, Micky,

Yes, I'm aware of the missing post-topbgx.png image. That is deliberate.

As I indicated, I did try it with the redirect url.

Thanks for the link. I'll look there right away. I'm still googling and not
finding anything helpful. I've also tried putting the style inline.

Jody

On May 31, 2011, at 10:33 AM, Micky Hulse wrote:

> Not looked too closely, but a few thoughts:
>
> 1. http://aligncomm.com/images/post-topbgx.png is missing when viewing
> "net" via firebug. Not sure if related.
>
> 2. /images/bg.jpg exists, but it redirects here:
>
> http://aligncomm.com/uploads/03/a4/03a4cefbe0ccf8856b4320ea01f7a3a6/bg.jpg
>
> Maybe IE does not like redirect? Have you tried linking to:
>
> url(/uploads/03/a4/03a4cefbe0ccf8856b4320ea01f7a3a6/bg.jpg)
>
>> I've tried with and without single quotes.
>
> Some good info here:
>
> "CSS background-image - What is the correct usage?"
> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/851724/css-background-image-what-is-the-correct-usage>
>
> My bet is the redirect to the "real" image.
>
> Good luck!
> Micky

TroutDream Graphics, Inc.
Always fresh. Never canned.