I would suggest something like this...

For the nav menu item:

Add a class to this item (to identify it uniquely) and then define a CSS
style to eliminate the underline.

For example, change your HTML like this:

Then in your CSS define a class like this:

.noLine a {
        border-bottom: 1px solid # 003fd2;
}

This will simply change the color of the white bottom border to the same
background color of the nav menu, effectively making it invisible.  But the
advantage is your nav layout won't change shape, you'll still have the same
"bottom space" below the last item as you currently have "top space" above
the first item.

And make sure you place this class definition after the set of #p7PMnav
definitions in your CSS.

I haven't tested this out, but it should work.  I often will make a class
called ".last" when I have a site with lots of lists and I want the last
item to be treated slightly differently than all the other items in the
list.

Hope this idea helps,

Dan