Hi,

Previewing my test site using Adobe BrowserLab, I see trouble with the table
holding my photo slideshow.

http://www.frshore.com/new/Sunsets_Sunrises_Storms.html

In IE8 and IE9, the table appears, but too low on the page. (The containing div
seems to be OK.)

In IE7, the right-hand column of thumbnails is way off the main content area.

Excuse my imperfect CSS, and the over use of tables; relying on a template I
purchased to combine slideshow functionality with PayPal shopping cart.

Thanks much for ideas / suggestions…. will implement a IE conditional style
sheet if I can figure out what the trouble is!!

Nancy