Assuming you mean the Name/Email inputs, I see the bottom, not the
top, is chopped in Chrome/Mac with the font "Little Days". With the
font-family disabled (falling back to Candara I think) and with
padding disabled, the text is somewhat centered. Is this what you mean
in your description? Canot compare it to IE9, but in Chrome, the text
in the inputs is pushed to the bottom.