On 12/26/2011 11:23 AM, Nghia Nguyen wrote:

Try to set z-index of ja-mainnav to -1.

/* Added by Bob  just to see */
.artgrandmenucontainer ul.dropdown li.hover, .artgrandmenucontainer
ul.dropdown li:hover {
z-index: 987654321;
}

#ja-search .artgrandmenucontainer ul.dropdown li.hover, ul.dropdown li:hover
{
z-index: 987654321;
}

#ja-search .artgrandmenucontainer ul.dropdown a.hover, ul.dropdown li:hover,
#ja-search  a.hover, #ja-search .artgrandmenucontainer a.hover, a:hover {
z-index: 987654321;
}

#ja-search {
z-index: 987654321;
}
Thx.  That sort of helps, however.... I checked further and anything at 9 or
below fixes the top menu.  The side-effect is that this breaks the main menu.
If I drop to 10 or below the mainmenu drop-down items get obscured by the
slideshow and on pages where there is no slideshow, component containers.
There seem to be a cascading series of z-index values that make the main
navigation, slideshow and containers work together as a package.  How utterly
convoluted.

test: http://www.dottedi.us/18

--
Bob Meetin