Hello Everyone, Phillipe W, Jukka,

I'm using conditional statement to target an ie filter for multiple
backgrounds. When I first applied the CSS:

.entry-content {
    background: transparent url('images/post-footer-bkg.png') bottom left
no-repeat;
 filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader
(src='images/post-bkg.png', sizingMethod='crop');
/*IE7-8*/
 }

It was working fine but, now only the image in the filter property shows up.
Not sure what happened or what I might have changed.

http://www.e7flux.com/clients/sof/

Elli Vizcaino
Helping artists, entrepreneurs and small
businesses knock the socks off the competition!
http://www.e7flux.com