On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Florian Hamberger <
florian.hamber...@fhcb.net> wrote:

> Thank you very much for your useful hints. Meanwhile I changed some
> parameters
> so  please have a look again.

Assuming you are at the same address:
 http://www.fhcb.net/HKPR/

I think you're gonna need a pro to fix that with your current code. So
perhaps someone else on the list can help you out.

Personally, I'd start over with a simplified version minus all the bells
and whistles:
-- centering all the blocks horizontally at the widest window you hope to
keep without throwing a horizontal scroll bar at tablet landscape
1024px; at tablet portrait 768px; and same at mobile 480.
--the horizontal nav might be better set beneath the footer for desktop,
tablet and mobile .

Best,
David Laakso

--