You are declaring a font-face and you are using that same name to declare the
font. So, as far as I can tell, that seems to be ok.
The problem being, the path of the font files.

I've noticed that you are calling your fonts css twice.

On your head you are targeting fonts.css with this:

@font-face {
font-family: 'ChunkFiveRegular';
src: url('chunk-webfont.eot');
src: url('chunk-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
url('chunk-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
url('chunk-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),
url('chunk-webfont.svg#ChunkFiveRegular') format('svg');
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;

On your master styles.css you are importing this:

http://www.integrityheatingair.com/stylesheets/fonts.css
        @font-face {
                font-family: 'ChunkFiveRegular';
                src: url('../chunk-webfont.eot');
                src: url('../chunk-webfont.eot?#iefix')
format('embedded-opentype'),
                url('../chunk-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
                url('../chunk-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),
                url('../chunk-webfont.svg#ChunkFiveRegular') format('svg');
                font-weight: normal;
                font-style: normal;
        }

Perhaps if you have only one, you can narrow the problem. :)

k. regards,
mem