The W3C CSS Validation Service gives me these errors. After reading the CSS3 standards for the font short hand I can not understand why I am getting the errors.

45 #content Value Error : font / is not a font-family value : 1em / 1.5em Rockwell,Helvetica,Sans-serif 99 .sub Value Error : font / is not a font-family value : 16px / 1.6em Rockwell,Helvetica,Sans-serif 130 .sub a span Value Error : font / is not a font-family value : 16px / 1.6em Rockwell,Helvetica,Sans-serif 175 p.credits Value Error : font / is not a font-family value : bold 0.8em / 1em Rockwell,Helvetica,Sans-serif 188 p.time Value Error : font / is not a font-family value : 1em / 1.5em Rockwell,Helvetica,Sans-serif

The main CSS file can be found here.
http://www.thetangos.com/styles/main.css

Could someone explain this to me TIA
Mike