On 7/31/2012 11:16 PM, J.C. Berry wrote:
Hi everyone,
I have a layout that has three columns with two of them of  varying
heights, i.e. one is taller than the other. I need to have a 1 pixel border
extend to the height of the taller of the two columns. Any directions or
tutorials would be welcome. I would like to also learn this as compared to
just getting an answer. Thanks so much!

In this day and age, the safest and simplest way to do it is with a CSS-driven script:

http://www.projectseven.com/tutorials/css/pvii_columns/

The tutorial can be done and the script used without Dreamweaver.

--
Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com