On 8/8/12 9:12 AM, Angela French wrote:
David and Phillippe, The div#layout_AdBox p { margin-bottom: 0; } takes
care of the problem.  What I don't understand is that it appears that my
blue <div> is the object with the margin-bottom as the gap that appears
is on the outside of the blue div.  How does the margin-bottom:10px; on
my <p> tags make a gap outside of the div?

Angela

-----Original Message----- From: css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org
[mailto:css-d-boun...@lists.css- discuss.org] On Behalf Of David
Hucklesby Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 6:56 PM To:
css-d@lists.css-discuss.org Subject: Re: [css-d] odd space appearing
in IE8