We're going a little off-topic here. ;-) My point is not about tags,
but about how a CSS reset should be used. Eric's reset is a
general-purpose tool that should be always tailored to your specific
needs and not copied and pasted without knowing exactly what it does
(as many authors do). Since CSS is not a programming language, authors
can modify the original file by adding or removing specific rules with
ease. Eric's reset is not like jQuery or Prototype: its core can be
modified to address specific projects. For example, if you use XHTML
and not HTML5 you can remove the reference to HTML5 tags. And so on.
:-)

--
http://gabrieleromanato.com/
http://blog.gabrieleromanato.com/  (English)