On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:22 PM, <bho...@aol.com> wrote:

> Hi.  I'm rebuilding a very old website, and I've got a page designed  that
> seems to work properly on all platforms, except on the Droid RAZR.
> Contents within a p tag don't fill their entire containing div.  It only
>  seems to
> fill the left half of a div.  I'm not an expert, but I'm  scratching my
> head.  Any help is appreciated.  The page is:
> _http://www.sportsmansresource.com/flocalxnewyork_1a.htm_
> (http://www.sportsmansresource.com/flocalxnewyork_1a.htm)
> Thanks.
> Bruce

Umm. Are you trying to hit a mobile device? The above url is to a fixed
width 980px layout. I see no device-width meta tag in the head of the
document; nor, any 480 media query in the style sheet. If you are using a
different url for  mobile, I am unable to find it on the provided page.

Best,
David Laakso

--
Chelsea Creek Studio