On 2/7/13 3:01 AM, Barney Carroll wrote:
[...]

So I've used the tabular display CSS to create the visual layout effect
without bloating the markup with too much semantically misleading tag soup.

However, the elements wrapping pairs of labels and inputs, which I've set
to `display: table-row`, are not occupying the full width of their parent
`display: table` fieldset. What am I doing wrong?

Demo here:
http://jsfiddle.net/barney/e3jCN/

I think that's due to the "shrink-to-fit" nature of table cells. Try
putting a width and/or padding on the table-cell declaration(s).
--
Cordially,
David