On 19/03/13 13:55, Laura Valentino wrote:
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Mike <m...@integrawebdesign.co.uk> wrote:

Hi guys,

I hope someone can help with a little problem. A new website I am
designing looks perfect in Firefox 18 on Linux and in Safari. But it's not
right in Opera on Linux, Chrome on Windows and probably several others. URL
- www.integra-server.co.uk/lnp/**wb/
<http://www.integra-server.co.uk/lnp/wb/>

On my windows desktop computer it looks ok in Chrome but not in IE 9.

Could it be something to do with how different browsers interpret the box
model? (some count the padding as part of the width and some don't). If
floated content is too wide for the container it gets pushed down.

Someone helped me with this issue on here recently and gave me this code to
put in the css to fix it.

* {
-webkit-box-sizing: border-box;
-moz-box-sizing: border-box;
box-sizing: border-box; }

Regards,
Laura

Thanks, Laura, but it doesn't solve the problem. In fact, it reduces the widths of the boxes and makes it look worse.

Mike

--
Integra Web Design
Braehead, Rhynie, AB54 4LS