Hi All,

I've a sprite menu that I just updated by adding another menu item, "C-MUG"
to it. I've re-calculated all the numbers and everything seems to be set up
correctly. It's working correctly on jsfiddle (http://jsfiddle.net/gPNF4/)
but for some reason, on my development server and on the production server
the hover state is only being triggered for the original five items, not
C-MUG. If I check in firebug, I can see
the "nav-cmug" class and surrounding div isn't being generated on hover on
my servers. (Current page state works, just not hover). I've tried clearing
browser caches, renaming the sprite image, etc. but no dice. Anyone have
any idea as to what could be causing this or how to fix?

Thx,
Pete